background


About Me

My photo
I have always been a scrapbooker but once someone asked me to do some invitations for them...it just boomed from there! I'm enjoying doing what I love while working and being a mommy to 3 little boys :) My cards run from $1.00-$3.00 per card depending on the style and difficulty. This includes the envelopes as well. If you are interested in my invitations and would like me to customize something for your special event please click on the link "I am interested in your cards" or call/email me. ***CURRENTLY I AM NOT TAKING ORDERS DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE***

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Passport Wedding Invitations


This is the first passport I have ever made and I am just experimenting with the colors. I will post some more as I print and assemble. Right now the inside is empty, creating and changing the template is what takes the most time...will post more soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jess! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ash! i love how it turned out too! now to get the pages to print front and back inside...another obstacle!

    ReplyDelete